Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Planting a seed.

It's time to start thinking about the summer and what I want to grow this year. I'll need to make a list. Just the thought of it makes me happy. :) I need to go through the seeds I've saved from last year also and check if the seeds I took from plants look like they're usable. So much fun to do.

It's just a little sad that it's colder here than where I lived with my ex. You do notice that the summer is shorter and cooler. Might not be much but it makes a noticeable difference when growing vegetables and flowers. Good thing we got the greenhouse up last summer. Yippie. ^^

I have a feeling it's going to be quite full in there. It's already getting full in my room. I can't complain, but I have to do something about it. I need to make some rearrangements for my clothes and doing so I'll need to move the flowers a bit. Still a bit unsure just how to do it tho. It's a bit tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment