Monday, August 18, 2014

Back again.

Wow, haven't thought about blogging for almost a month now. Been too busy having fun with Sugar and enjoying summer. Everything seems to be going well though. I've been doing some good improvements on the climbing. Yesterday I climbed a 5c. Not clean, but still counts. I think with a little effort, I can do it clean. Possibly next time.

I've also got a membership to the climbing hall now. So now I can go there and climb every damn day if I wanted to. Wohoo ! Very awesome. But I will probably stick to the days Sugar goes there. It's more fun with company. Although the more time I spend there, the more ppl I talk to. So can't really say it feels lonely there in any way. :P

Well well, can't stay here chatting about everything and nothing. I've got some shit to deal with. I have to admit tho. Right now, it would feel very nice to just cozy down in the couch and watch a movie. It's cold outside and I still need to get some more relaxation in. With the exercise pain and my body not being overly perky right now.

In honesty, I will probably only do half of what I need to do. But it will still be more than dong nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment