Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sourdough test nr:1.

Look what I tried to do today. For the first time EVER ! I've never tried baking sourdough bread before. I've done bread the "normal" way. But never this. It was a very easy recipe tho, pleased with that. And it turned out pretty ok.

I was on my way to feed the sourdough mommy when I decided to try it out. So I took the tiny bit of mommy that I removed from the jar, and made a tiny tiny bread. I am very very pleased with the result. 

Next step is to make a full sized batch. I'm gonna wait a day or two first and just feed my little mommy. Get her a bit bigger. Gonna go out and get her a bigger jar too. And I am also pleased to tell that the feeding today went very well.

The pictures below are from right before it came out of the oven and right before it went into it. Silly me forgot to take a picture of the tiny bit of dough that I placed in the pan to start with. Oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment