Monday, August 25, 2014

Things be bubblin'.

Sugar has a very nice neighbor couple next door that are into some cool shit. And I've met them so many times now that I've become curious about some of the things they do.

Here's two examples that caught my fancy. Sourdough bread and honey fermented fruit. It supposedly has a lot of nice and yummy bacteria in it, well the fruit fermentation anyway. And the bread, well that is just tasty stuff. And also good for your tummy. I started the fermentation 2 days ago. Slow progress so far but interesting. And tasty...

And I asked the neighbors the other day if we could have a piece of her sourdough mommy. Wouldn't normally have asked but she's offered it before anyway. And today she came over with a happy and bubbly new mini mommy. I hope she'll stay happy here. I've never ever handled stuff like this before. But they say they're very tough to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment