Friday, August 29, 2014

Bubbles!

Yes, Yes, YES ! This morning I came into the kitchen and was greeted by a visible bubbly activity in the plum fermentation. I'm thrilled ! I'm not sure if it's the jars or the moving them into the kitchen that we did yesterday that did it. But either way, I'm ecstatic.

So yes. Yesterday I bought a small shelf to put in the kitchen. To have fermentations, the sourdough momma, and what ever more in it. It looks great, works perfectly, and as i might have said before... you can't have too much storage space.

And also, I moved the fermentation into two new jars. Smaller than the one it started in, but better lids. As soon as it's ready to eat I'll be able to pour it all into one jar again. Then I'm gonna use the empty one to start a new blueberry fermentation in.

I recommend doing this. Fermentation. It's tasty delicious and good for your tummy. Speaking of tummy, mine is screaming for an intake of nutrition so I'd better do that. Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment