Monday, January 23, 2012

Home is where your toothbrush is.

And right now, that toothbrush is in a cold little place about 30 miles up from where it used to be for the past.... oh 6 years or so. That, feels very strange.

The last week of living in Lkpg I found out that there actually are friends in swe that are as good as my swiss friends. And a few days after that light bulb, I sat on a train away from there. It makes me wonder, would I have tried staying there if I'd known this earlier ? Maybe. But then again, I really missed my family. And although I feel a bit lonely up here, I think it was the right thing to do.

Some days ago I got a care package from Swiss. Dear Mr Awesome sent it to me. Some yummy yummy chocolate and 2 Mangas. The books are in German ofc. They're gonna help me try to learn and understand German. I did bring my study book too. I'm thinking, if maybe I should go all out on this challenge. Study like a mad man ( well, woman ). Could I do it ? A year ago I would have said no.

But, you don't know until you've tried, right ? And to sit on a chair and say "I wish I could this and that", and then never really put your heart into it... that's just stupid isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment