Monday, January 30, 2012

Isn't something missing.

I stayed away from FB today.

And by "staying away" I mean that I only logged on 2 times or so to check on the game I play there. Silly I know, but what ever.

I got into a foul mood yesterday night and it's still there sorta. But it's still, well, different. Different than my usual bad moods. At least this time it's not one of the "I don't want to live, get me out of here, everything is going to hell" kind of moods. This is just a, "oh ffs, god dammit..." one.

I'm not feeling lonely either. Ye I miss a few selected friends. Well, 4 to be honest. 3 of them are in swiss so can't do anything about it. And I miss hugging my friends. I miss biting Mr Awesome. I miss the sweet feeling of lips and teeth against soft skin on a warm neck. Ye I'm nuts. *sigh*

What would be really sweet right now.... is a warm summer day, Taking a long tour on a Harley ( or something similar ), with a short break for an ice tea somewhere. Enjoying the moment, philosophizing about everything and nothing with friends laughing, and someone hugging me close.

No comments:

Post a Comment