Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just another day.

Today I tried calling the social services. It didn't work. I've also cleaned up a kitchen, spilled my coffee on the sofa ( while dancing on said sofa ) and moved my speakers from my stationary pc to ( yep, the same ) sofa. I might not like it very much but my headquarters for the time being is my ex husbands living room. For how long? I don't know...

Tomorrow I'm going to play loud music and dance my ass of while packing and sorting another box of shit ( aka my stuff ). I've got one or two phone calls to make but other than that, the priority is the god damn packing. *sigh* Sometimes I feel like leaving everything here and tell Dave to burn it or something. But I know I'd regret it later.

What I can do tho, is go to sleep. And that's what I'm going to do right now. With pleasure... and no fucking alarm bell to wake me up in the morning. Gotta enjoy the peace as long as it lasts. Sooner or later I'll get a job and then it's over. But I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to managing my own life and working. *yawn* Sleep. Right.

Ba ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment