Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving forward.

Forgive and forget they say. That's the key.

She speaks about it in the book to. The one I mentioned in the previous post. You shouldn't try to forget something too soon after it's happened. Because if you go too fast, you won't forgive the person or ppl involved. And then you won't move forward. But I was just wondering. If I don't feel the need to forget, and I don't want to forgive. Does that mean I'm stuck ?

Because I don't feel the need to forget anything bad that might have happened to me in my life. It's all part of me now. Use it and grow, right ? And I know that as the matter looks now, I don't want to forgive either. Besides, they haven't asked for it have they ? But, the thoughts about the matter doesn't make me feel angry anymore. Doesn't that mean I am moving forward ?

I feel sorry for them, for having such miserable personalities so that the only thing they could do to feel good was to make me feel bad. I pity them. But right now, I simply will not forgive nor forget them. I'm fine with that. The scary thing right now, is to look my future in the eyes and deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment