Sunday, January 8, 2012

(S)aint.

"You said I tasted famous so I drew you a heart. But I'm not an artist, I'm a fucking work of art."

I'm listening to Marilyn Manson - (S)aint, trying to figure out if this lump in my throat is something caused by bad food, sickness or mental issues. I'm leaning more towards the later. Still a good song tho, I really like it.

I'm back down in Linköping. It feels like crap, can't wait to get back to my moms house again. But I've got things to do and stuff to take care of. Fortunately for me, nothing important can be done before Monday so I've got a whole day more to do nothing at all. Today I've watched a bunch of Bleach episodes. Awesomeness. Tomorrow I only have one thing planned, except from the silly long sleep-in I'm going to do. I'm gonna go to a movie with 2 friends. It will be most excellent I'm sure.

Right now tho I've got teeth to brush and a date with my bed.
"I've got an F and a C and I've got a K too and the only thing that's missing is a bitch like U."

No comments:

Post a Comment