Monday, January 30, 2012

Life on demand.

Well hello again.

Just because I've noticed it my self.... in my last post ( not that anyone cares ) I said "yesterday" about when I got my foul mood. And by yesterday I meant Saturday. By the time I posted the crap to the blog, Sunday was already over. Yes it's a dry spell here on news, and much else. Nothing special to report.

It's been the promised land of headaches here for the last 3 days. Both my mother, her hubby and I have had at least one headache in turn. Isn't it just wonderful ? Together with the fact that I've been here over a week now and am starting to feel bad for not having a job yet, everything feels peachy. Or not.

I'm still trying to stay away from msn, google talk and FB. Ye I log to play my game and maybe leave a mark or two. I sorta wonder if I'm missing something by not having the chats open. But then again. Right now there are maybe 3 ppl there talking to me. Everyone else has that weird disease called life. I think.

And that life, does not include me. Am I sad ? No, not really. I am trying to get a life of my own. But they seem to be pretty high on demand right now. So I might have to wait a while to get one worth keeping. In the mean time, I'll keep practicing my German words and keep my head above the waterline.

No comments:

Post a Comment