Monday, September 1, 2014

Life uppdate.

Life as it is, is pretty nice right now. Of course I'm skeptical, so I don't want to say too much. Because then I'm just gonna worry that all hell will break loose and fuck things up. But, regardless. I'm very happy.

Today I started to move some stuff in. Feels like I'm sneak moving into this place. I'm just grabbing what I miss when I miss it from the storage. Just the other day I finally got to sit and relax in my rocking chair again. I've missed that one heaps. ( With the risk of sounding like a granny. ) It's so good for sleepless nights and episodes of annoying pain and the like.

Also the fermentation is going along well, the sourdough ( henceforth called Binks ) is looking smashing in her new jar, and I've got one of my favorite cups unpacked and filled with tea. All in all, awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment