Friday, September 5, 2014

Sourdough test nr:3.

Success ! The bread I made yesterday turned out awesome. I'm really happy. So happy that I had to go over to our neighbors and give them a sample. I didn't follow the recipe this time. Since it hasn't worked out too well for me. Funnily though, I realized after the baking that I've read the recipe a bit wrong. Shit happens.

I did it my way this time anyway, and it is awesome. Next step is to make this a full size batch. I still haven't made it as big as the original recipe says. Which is why it's thinner than normal bread. But next batch will be thicker. Also I'm planning on adding nuts into it. Maybe some seeds too because it's just so tasty. 

And on another note. I did some nice climbing yesterday too. While the dough was growing and waiting we were away at the climbing hall. I tried the 5c with grey grips again. I've done it once before. But every time after that I've failed. I realized after a while the the failing was because of a mental blockage.

I think I've fixed that now though. So next time, I might be able to climb it clean. Without having to hang and rest on the rope. Because the first part of it is going really well now. I've got that down. Even made a really nice move on it yesterday. I hope the next climb will be just as pretty, or even better. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment