Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One of those days.

I just feel like complaining today. About anything and everything. I don't know why, I guess it's just one of those days. We've got some weird ass weather going on. Bright sunshine and fairly heavy rain. And it's climbing day ofc, so this means a bike trip. That will most certainly get me wet as fuck. And on top of that I've got medication itchiness, period pains and a tummy that doesn't agree with me. *gah*

But hey, on the bright side. The blueberry fermentation was finally done yesterday. It's all bubbly and smelly now. Because the liquid in it is so dark, it's been so hard to see how it's been going. But apparently it went very well. Also, on Saturday we started a new jar of plum fermentation. And guess what, it's done too. That's one speedy little bugger. A lot faster than the first time we tried plums.

And over all life is pretty good. So I shouldn't complain. It could have been a lot worse. Maybe I'll try to be a bit productive today and go down in the storage and get some more stuff. A few books would be awesome. I need some more entertainment. And I wish I had brought more yarn with me here so I could knit or crochet. Simply sitting by the pc and waste time there all day just isn't cutting it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment