Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just wrong.

I've been sitting on my ass today. Watching anime for hours. I like it, but can only do it for so long. This long. Now I'm getting bored and realize I've done nothing good what so ever today. I feel bad about pretty much anything and everything. Feels like I'm not getting anywhere and hey, couldn't be more true today. I'm a lazy sob.

It really is a bitch. Trying to get anywhere, or to get anything done when you're low like this. I don't understand how this can be. How I can have things that I would want to do and / or get done, but no motivation what so ever to do it. Everything feels lost from the start and I haven't even bothered to try anything. It's just wrong.

Is this what it feels like to have given up your hope ? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment