Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yum yum.

Sometimes I really really hate my imagination. But sometimes, I really really reaaally love it. All you need is a tiny thought. A word, place or person. And it's all done and running wild. Now in this case, I've got all three. It's a person, in a special place, and my head filled in the last word and voilĂ . Awesome imagination is awesome and I'm set for the night.

Now really, I wanted to make a more serious and calm post. Since my last one was made with me in such a horrible mood. But that's just not gonna happen. First of all, I've got nothing good in store to blog about. And second of all, I'm way too peachy in my mind right now. And I'm gonna enjoy it to the fullest. *Yawn* I think it's bedtime soon.

Sweet dreams...Yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment