Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leave me alone I'm lonely.

I understand that most ppl have that "thing" called "a life". It's perfectly ok and I wouldn't want them not to have it. I also understand that when you have a partner ( bf or gf or what ever ) you want to spend as much time as you possibly can with them.

What I don't understand is why that means that you can't even have the tiniest contact with your former friends. It really doesn't take that many minutes to send a short text to say hi and ask how life is going. But apparently I'm very wrong in that sense.

And I am oh so very tired now of ppl just going awol like this. I am a very social creature, even tho I'm all too unsure just how to act in social groups. I need my friends to stay sane and to at least try to have some sort of life going on around me.

And yes I know I'm bad at taking contact with ppl. But they all knew that and if it's a problem then TELL ME ffs. And I'll try to change. But really, right now I can't handle it. I am feeling so FUCKING lonely. Go play with your awesome lives and fuck of.

Let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment