Monday, March 12, 2012

Peachier.

Feeling a bit peachier today. I'm very pleased with my room and new bed, it really feels like a bedroom now. I had some troubles sleeping last nigh, but that was because of my allergies. The bed was awesome. And outside it's getting more and more green by the day. I'm very happy that we're finally moving into springtime.

Can you notice that I'm trying to stay positive ? I'm still quite worried tho, about my life and the lack of direction for it. I keep trying to reminding my self that at least I'm lucky to have the kind of support that I have. Meaning I really don't have to worry or stress this much. I know I'll find my direction eventually. Fingers crossed.

For the short term thinking tho, it's time to start planning about seeds and plants. I know I'm nuts. I just like nature and plants. Hum. Maybe there's a job in there somewhere ?


No comments:

Post a Comment