Monday, March 26, 2012

The good, the bad, the low.

I wonder what on earth I can do to feel better. To get better self esteem. To feel like I'm actually worth the things I want and the stuff I get. If anything bad happens it's all "I probably had it coming, I must be worth this shit". It's probably not a good thought to think.

I wish I had something solid, to show or teach me how to feel like I have a worth. The things I want, I don't feel that I deserve them. You can tell me to my face that I'm just as good as anyone else. But it will only make me cry inside. Because I don't believe the words.

I can't.

1 comment:

  1. Jag tror att det enda du kan göra är att få en psykolog som kan hjälpa dig med både dina tankar och kanske medicin. Jag tror verkligen inte man kan lösa sånt här själv hur mycket man än försöker så KRÄV HJÄLP!!!
    KRAM!

    ReplyDelete