Tuesday, March 27, 2012

To like or not.

How much should you care about what others think about your looks ? People you don't know is a no brainer for sure. If they don't know me, they don't have a say about me either. But what about friends, family and coworkers ?

If a good friend or someone in your family says that they don't like your clothes or that they think your hairstyle isn't pretty, how much should you care ? This is a hard topic for me. I won't change because someone doesn't like something about me. But I will feel sad about it, because I want to be liked.

Oh well. I guess people can still like me even if they don't like my choice of pants, hair color or what ever. I think about it much atm because I'm trying to decide what to do about my hair. Let it grow as it is, or maybe cut it in a short hairstyle.

Letting it grow as is would mean longer hair sooner. But a new style would make me feel better about my looks.

Still can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment