Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sigh...

So, I'm slowly falling back down to reality again. It's been one hell of a trip I'd say. Who needs drugs when you've got sugar.

I've been contemplating life and the meaning of it a few days now. I think I'm sorta pleased with being me and by my self for the moment. I could... can.. do anything I want now. Travel, do stupid things, do awesome things. Change my mind and change it again cuz it doesn't have to be permanent. The problem is just finding out what I want to do right now. I worry that I'm taking up too much time figuring things out, and not getting anywhere. And also I'm well aware that I'm keeping someone waiting. Can't help feeling like a big bitch for that.

But beside all that I'm actually feeling pretty ok for the moment. I hope the happiness stays a while. I've been feeling better lately than what I've felt for a long time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment