Saturday, March 10, 2012

Peach at work.

Right... so I'm home, again. And life is still as it is when I left it. Other ppl must think I'm so god damn slow honestly. Takes ages before I get any sort of change going. But there is a lot of thinking going on still up in that dream filled head of mine.

I guess, being in a rush to get anywhere isn't really a good idea anyway. Ofc I want a job, but my mental health is still not fully functional. And maybe it's a good idea to keep on with the exercises and hobbies for a little while longer. Feel a bit better.

I'm keeping my eyes on the educations still, and the unemployment agency ofc. But I refuse to rush it anymore. Tho ppl might disagree and say that I never tried rushing at all. But what do they know. Have they tried living in my brain ? Nop.

So fack it. I think I'll go watch a movie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment