Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I go now ?

God I feel like I could just fall to pieces right here and now. I've visited both the Doc and the Unemployment agency. It's amazing how stupid the later can be. The Doc however was a quite pleasant guy. We went through my medications, no worries there. Some minor changes but nothing to worry about. At the end he tells me that I should get things started with the Unemployment agency. So I did.

I went to them to complete my change from the other office to the one in this city. The lady was, sort of pleasant but still very obviously working there. ( The ppl there are just..... *******. ) She however had quite the list of things she wants me to do ( even tho I can't do some of them, and I tried to explain that ) and this list feels bigger and bigger the more I think about it. I wish I could just hibernate a lifetime.

And also, she wonders if maybe I would be better of home on sick leave, or what ever you call it in english. Interesting. And the old Doc I went to never sent my file to the new one so I have to call them again. *Sigh* I don't want to. I don't think that this is something I should do, they could do it faster and easier them selves. So now I'm stressed up, worried and all worked up cuz nothing is going according to plan.

This mental mess makes me want to go to sleep and never ever wake up again. I wish I was more like everyone else, most ppl don't have these issues. Doesn't look like it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment