Saturday, February 11, 2012

Otherwise I like evenings.

But last night was horrible.

I was randomly googling, listening to music and talking to a friend. Then I started to feel a bit bad. And 5-10 min after it, I snapped. Crying, hyperventilating and silently screaming I lay there in my bed for at least 30-45 min before it started to get better. And god was I tired after that. I took out my spiked rug ( well sort of ) and I fell asleep on it in just a few min.

It is very rare that I feel like this while eating my medication. All I can think of is that it's probably because I'm a bit tense and more stressed still, and also that I ate too little of the medicine for a while. I'll give it until the 15:th to stop. If I have another episode before that I'll take it up with the Doc I'm seeing that day. But it should be over soon. I hope anyway.

I don't really want ppl around me to know I have this issue. It's not fun and I feel like a total psycho. On top of it I've now involved another friend in the "secret". I would rather have kept him out of it. Would have been nice if at least one person I know thought I was whole and somewhat sane. But I think that ship has sailed. I don't regret him knowing tho.

I just wish I was sane.

1 comment:

  1. KRAM!
    Äch alla är lite psyko, jag tror att det är det man måste inse för att kunna må bättre: -) Jag tror att det bara är bra att inte dölja sina problem annars låter man ju inte vännerna lära känna en helt. Hoppas verkligen du får hjälp med din medicin och så för det är ju verkligen inget att experimentera med själv.

    Hoppas du kommer att må bättre snart
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete