Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flutter flutter little fly.



I sense a growing delay in my blog updates. Could be because I'm growing tired ( and self conscious ) about repeating the same stuff over and over again. I might not have repeated it that many times here, but all together it's a wee bit tiresome. *sigh*

I'm researching butterflies. Or well, trying to get a feel for how they look and how to draw one. I bought a tiny book about them on the sale a few days ago. Cost me 29:- sec. I can live with that. I'm planning on drawing a pretty big tattoo eventually. It's gonna take a while, everything I want to do does. It's fine, I'm not in a hurry anyway. And I'm going hunting this spring/summer. For a special little black larva. I'd very much like to see it sometime.

Maybe I'll draw a bit, later tonight. Maybe I'll use the evening to dwell in my mind and sort through my daydreams and thoughts. Or maybe, I'll just catch up on some of the anime I haven't watched in a while. Decisions , decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment