Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday babbles.

You can learn something new every day. Today I learned how the hdd looks in a laptop and how to change the cd drive. I've also moved all of my stuff into said laptop since my old little baby started to break down yesterday. Moms hubby is working on it as we speak, we'll see if he manages to get it to behave again or not. This baby is about 2 years younger and a lot more stable, he needs a new battery tho so I'm gonna start working on that.

Besides that I'm getting better. My cold is starting to give up and I got 2 whole good nights sleep. I'm planning an escape to go awol for about a week and relax with good company. Looks promising. I've started with my morning/evening sit-ups and... even tho my head says I want candy, I haven't bought anything except on Fridays. Now if I could only get the rest of my life working. I'm sort of getting more and more interested in a new education tho.

We'll see  what happens. Tomorrow I'm thinking of maybe trying to get up when the alarm goes of. To get some creativity working before my mom comes home and we're of to the book sale that starts tomorrow. I won't be able to buy much, but I might have a few coins left somewhere. That anatomy drawing book is looking very tasty right now. And a few other books ofc. But I'll just be happy walking around anyway. Books are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment