Monday, February 13, 2012

I feel so god damn slow.

And I mean that about everything and anything. It's really hard to find any sort of motivation even tho I know I really want to. I just never get anything done. I feel dumb and lazy. What a way to go huh. Ofc I know I'm not really stupid, but I have probably turned a bit too lazy by habit. Need to change it. And I think, I'll start it by forcing a 9:00 wake up time. Can I do it ? We'll see.

I tried waking up the creative part of my brain again today. Didn't go too bad. It's valentines day tomorrow and I wanted to draw something "to/for/about" it. I do that with the major events. Or I try atleast. You know, X-mas, Easter and such. An so, valentines tomorrow. I'll wait and see if maybe I can get it colored by tomorrow, or maybe tonight. If not, I'll just post it as it is. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment