Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sugar feast.

I did buy cake yesterday anyway.

But I didn't eat it all by my self, I shared it with my mom. I figured she's worth some cake too really. And the cake was good. Very good even, and was gone way too fast. Strange, that always happens with cake. Cake and cookies. Oh yes, we ate cookies too. And in the evening I had a loooong talk with another sweet thing which totally made me forget to blog. Happens happens.

Right now I'm bored. Sitting under my heated blanket warming my self up after a visit to my sister. The house she lives in is god damn cold. And outside it's somewhere around -15 or 17. I don't mind winter, I don't. I do like snow, indeed I do. But the cold... gargh. As soon as it drops below -10. It's too cold. Thank god it's the last "winter month" now. Can't wait to see summer again.

Oh well... I'm of to bore my self to death or something. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment