Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yo Sugar !

I wish, I had something more interesting to write about. Instead of my every day boring life and fears. But I don't have anything else to write about. So this is it. Today it's a small rant about sugar, exercise and my lack of a life.

This is one unhealthy week. I have had 4 pastries so far and I will have one tomorrow. I'm going to buy candy for the weekend and I've even got some tasty yummy eye candy at hand. I have however, resisted buying candy every time I've been in a grocery store this week. Peachy. :)

I'm doing my situps. Every morning and every night. I'm even in bed by 11:30 or 12 lately. It's small milestones I know. But so far so good, they're working. I'm thinking of starting going for a walk or something every other day too. We want to look peachy this summer in bikinis.

And tomorrow I'm going to call and check up on an education I'm interested in. Ofc, I don't really feel that I can do it or that it's going to go ok. But I know that's just in my own mind. "If you're tired of fighting battles with your self, change your mind." I'll be nervous, for no reason. But I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment