Monday, February 27, 2012

Interesting bits.

Inception, the idea. Planting thoughts and ideas in ppl. You don't have to go as far as the movie does. Mostly all you need to do to plant it is to mention it. Ie; if someone tells you Not to think about a pink elephant. Most likely sooner or later you will think about a pink elephant. It's interesting.

The human mind is interesting. I like to know what ppl are thinking. I can ask them over and over. Sometimes I'm more specific about what I ask, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I get an answer, and some times I don't. I can listen a long time to ppl talking. Even if I can't understand the language.

That's another fetish I guess. Languages. Most preferable English, German and Japanese. Scottish, Irish and Welsh dialects are very tasty. And I met an interesting friend once, who had a very distinct dialect. But when he got excited ( in bed ) he completely lost it. Very fascinating I'd say.

I came to terms with my weird interests a long time ago, and now I don't think it's that weird anymore. There are a lot of other things out there that could be "worse" or more "weird" than what I'm into. *yawn.*  God I'm so tired today. I wonder if I had trouble with my breathing again last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment