Sunday, February 19, 2012

Messed up missy.

I thought my head would keep me up last night, but I guess I was too tired. My mind other vise, has a habit of getting seriously stuck on a thought once it hits me. I don't mind when it's about something tasty. Speaking of tasty, I had a very interesting conversation last night. And now Gorgeous knows ( for sure ) that I think he's gorgeous. I can always hope that messed around in his head a little. ;)

But now I'm seriously stuck, and I'm just wondering. Did anything really get cleared out, and now what ? This is the downside of turning things around in your head too much. For a second I was sure, and then my head said ; no it can still be another way. You could be reading it wrong. Well, to make it as simple as could be. Let's just move along and see what happens. This is very interesting.

No I still don't think I'm playing fair. I'm not saying I'm the only one tho. But right here, right now, I'm single. And I have the right to do what ever the hell I please. This means making friends, making enemies, screwing up, making something right, and a whole lot of other things. Now if you excuse me, I have a very private little daydream to entertain my self with. Involving biting, kissing and a lot of body contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment