Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Random nonsense.

This is not going to make any sense.
I think I have a bad habit of thinking about things way too much and way to negative. I can't let go of this one thought. But maybe after today it will keep quiet for a week or two.

Lately I've been wondering if maybe it really is too little too late ? The first answer was, "well... oh.... maybe not really". ( My interpretation of what was said that is. ) Second answer was sort of, "it's never really too late". I haven't heard the "hell no it's fine" yet. But I can't say anything about that. I understand. We don't know where life is heading right now. Gotta be careful ofc.

I've been thinking about this the whole day. Couldn't get it out of my head because I had a bad dream last night. Not a nightmare, but it wasn't very sweet either. It left me feeling somewhat sad in the morning. I know it's just a dream, but when it's about someone I like this much... it gets on my nerves. And it reminds me of my own stupidity. A line from a song I like just came to mind.

"I'm not right and I'm not fine. I wanna be rain that tastes like wine. I wanna be good. I wanna be great. I wanna be everything except for your mistake."

No comments:

Post a Comment