Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ode to a cube.

Holy fucking christ I'm craving candy.

I've stuck it out for 3 days now but tomorrow I know I won't. Because then I'm of for shopping with my mom and the alien. I will be in a store, with candy, and cookies, and nuts, and lots of other tasty stuff.... like cake. And I am sooooo going to buy me some. Well I might skip the cake, but we'll see what I bring back.

Besides that, I'm in a much better mood today. I had a much more entertaining dream last night than the one before. In this one, my ex bought me a chihuahua puppy. Smallest damn pup I've ever seen. And then for some reason, me my ex and Dave jumped on our bikes and decided to go and show my pup to some friends.

You know I read somewhere once that if you want to keep an interesting blog with lots of visitors, you shouldn't write about your dreams. Well, screw it. It's my blog, I type what ever I like. Oh god I wish I had some candy. Gargh ! I'm watching a movie to distract my self. Unfortunately it sucks, oh sweet sugar it sucks.

Gonna need to go pick another one. I can't sleep just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment