Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh...

Ok. I'll behave now.

I've indulged my self in this private little fantasy of mine long enough. I'll be a good girl now and head back to the reality zone. The good thing about thoughts and fantasies tho? Is that it's all in your head. You don't have to tell anyone about it if you don't want to. And when you're done, forget it or store it away for future sequels.

Speaking of reality. Have you heard about that saying I use when ppl whine too much? "If you can change it, change it and shut the hell up. If you can't do anything about it, whine on." Now I admit, I don't always follow it my self. But I really do try. Except for those things that I don't really "think" about.

Like my "I'd like to be in better shape" thought. Well duh, start exercising then maybe ? I know I've mentioned this many times. Well maybe not here, but in general. But like most ppl, I find it hard to start. I've been thinking of maybe playing some kinnda sport ? I'm not sure what tho. But It could lead to new friends also.

And that's not a bad deal is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment