Thursday, February 9, 2012

To hell with it.

Sometimes I wonder if my head is really screwed on right ?

Someone should slap me on my fingers and send me to the corner or something. I am probably totally incorrigible and will never ever behave correctly. But who knows, maybe I'll get a hard hit on the head some day and mend my ways.

Until then, I'll just have to try harder not to go insane.

If that's gonna happen tho, I need to find something very tasty very close to keep my mind busy. But what ever. In the mean time back in reality...

I'm still nuts, still without a job, haven't learned to speak German yet and will probably mess up the rest of my life if I keep going the way I am. Oh yes I am oh so very positive right now. Ain't it peachy ? Just makes you wanna vomit pink fluffy clouds.

I should really just focus on one thing and run to hell with it.

And I just took a look in the mirror, I look horrible. Looks like I haven't slept for ages. Am I that messed up inside ? I need to shape up. Really...

No comments:

Post a Comment